Join Our Family
Join us and experience what makes us uniquely Theatre In The Park!
As always, Season Members get first choice of A Christmas Carol tickets before they go on sale to the general public. 2022 marks the 49th anniversary of this beloved musical comedy! You must become a 2023 Season Member to benefit from advanced ticketing for A Christmas Carol.
Become a Member and Save!
Season membership offers significant cost savings over regular single tickets! Each membership comes with 5 tickets that an be used in any combination to attend our mainstage productions. This means that for an adult membership, each ticket is only $21.24, while our regular adult tickets are $28.96. That's over 25% in savings! Check out all our season member ticket prices below and order your membership here.
|Season Membership Pricing (includes tax and fees)|
|Senior (60+), Student, Military||$84.73|
Reserve Premium Seats!
Season members get first dibs on all the mainstage shows at TIP. This means that you will get first access to reserve your seats for the shows you want, when you want. Season members are contacted about sales dates before anyone else gets access, and we'll even save seats for you! When you know the date you would like to attend, e-mail email@example.com with your date request and the number of tickets you would like to use. It's that easy!
Enjoy Season Member Perks!
Season membership at Theatre In The Park has its privileges:
- ADVANCED RESERVATIONS to all shows before the general public
- ADVANCED TICKETING for A Christmas Carol at Raleigh’s Duke Energy Center
- TICKET SAVINGS on additional tickets purchased to Mainstage Season shows
- DEDICATED WILL CALL for Season Members
- EXCLUSIVE CONCESSIONS & LOUNGE for Season Members
- FREE DATE EXCHANGE at no hassle for Mainstage and Second Series reservations
- FREE REPLACEMENT of lost tickets
- OPENING NIGHT RECEPTION with cast and crew
Remember, A Christmas Carol tickets are processed in order of donation level.
Don’t forget to consider enhancing your gracious donation to Theatre In The Park with a matching gift from your employer. Visit our Make a Donation section for more details.